Gift of Tone #25 - LARRY MITCHELL

I’m finding that the expression pedal is not controlling the tremolo depth in scene 2? Like it said in the video? Do I have to do anything manually? I did find I had to set the wah pedal on scene one to the off position when heel down, because it comes engaged.
I have an expression pedal plugged directly into my Axe .... So, I just went into the controllers ( per scene ) and changed it to my config. ( Pedal 2 I think ) ..., voila it works like a treat !

Thank you Larry and Fractal for this! I don't know why I've never really messed with the channels on the edit modifier page but this is a perfect example of how you can take advantage of that! So awesome. I've learned so much from the GoT stuff!

Hey Guys.

I am so glad that you are digging this preset. I forgot to mention in the video that my expression pedal auto engage is set up opposite the Off position resting is toe ado not heel down.

Because I use the expression pedal for Volume in some scenes or Whammy or Tremolo in other presets. I can not have it heel down otherwise when you go to a scene with the Volume block on then the sound would be off

I am not sure why the depth knob in the Tremelo is not Mapped for some. it is mapped to pedal 1 on mine.. Hmmmm

if you guys are on Twitch. I thinking of logging on live in a little bit and discuss this tonight. and or tomorrow mid day. I can answer any questions you might have. But have fun with it :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-12-28 at 6.53.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-12-28 at 6.53.30 PM.png
    157.6 KB · Views: 19
I’m finding that the expression pedal is not controlling the tremolo depth in scene 2? Like it said in the video? Do I have to do anything manually? I did find I had to set the wah pedal on scene one to the off position when heel down, because it comes engaged.
I Have mine set to my FM3 Pedal 1 input. The way as well. I use heel up though. :) Please set it to however you fun your rig.

I forgot to mention in the video that my expression pedal auto engage is set up opposite the Off position resting is toe ado not heel down.

Because I use the expression pedal for Volume in some scenes or Whammy or Tremolo in other presets. I can not have it heel down otherwise when you go to a scene with the Volume block on then the sound would be off

I am not sure why the depth knob in the Tremelo is not Mapped for some. it is mapped to pedal 1 on mine.. Hmmmm

if you guys are on Twitch. I thinking of logging on live in a little bit and discuss this tonight. and or tomorrow mid day. I can answer any questions you might have. But have fun with it :)

Back
Top Bottom