GIFT OF TONE 2023 #5 - Justin Derrico

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
In the electrifying world of live performance, the spotlight shines brightest on center stage, but there’s an unparalleled talent out there every night with P!NK that burns brighter than any pyrotechnic.... Justin Derrico is the exceptional guitarist who powers her sensational shows from stage right. His guitar mastery is more like guitar MONSTER-Y. You can also catch him (and his Fractal Audio rig) on NBC's The Voice, where he is the guitarist in the house band—one of the most recorded in history, where he learns and performs 75+ songs every week!

🎁 Justin’s Gift of Tone is a Preset-Cab Bundle containing the scenes used in his live rig heard across the world’s biggest stages. It features a clean, a rhythm, and two leads — one based on his coveted JMP tone! There’s a whammy and a wah, and multiple effects (fewer FX on FM9 and FM3 versions).

https://www.fractalaudio.com/gift-of-tone/

Fractal-Social_JUSTIN-DERRICO.jpg

Damn, I won’t be near my fm9 until Saturday. If anyone can post some samples to hold me over that would be amazing. I’ve watched the video too many times already lolol

Back
Top Bottom