GIFT OF TONE 2023 #4 - Chris Baseford

You're so welcome. It's an honor to be able to get this out to everyone :). Tune in tonight for the livestream for lots more insight and explanations.
Will be there for sure , you have worked with some great people , Shinedown tops the list for me ,one of my favs musically and tone wise

Thank you! Not at the unit nor pc right now, but i hope to check your GOT but even more your YouTube episode very soon (if it will be public available)!

@cbaseford, In all presets the first three rows have -20dB setting in the OUT1 block. Is there a reason for that? I watched the stream but didn't find the answer...

Also, can those who subscribed only today also get a JVM preset? Thanks! :)

Awesome preset. Really dig this approach - just 4 dialled amps with tons of effects settings ready to go.

Question: is there a reason clean tones in so many presets are dialled in so much quieter than heavier presets? Like switching between scenes the volume difference is extreme..

@cbaseford, In all presets the first three rows have -20dB setting in the OUT1 block. Is there a reason for that? I watched the stream but didn't find the answer...

Also, can those who subscribed only today also get a JVM preset? Thanks! :)

I just signed up today and found out about the GOT today myself (been offline mostly visiting family for the holidays). @cbaseford I'm also respectfully requesting the JVM preset.

Back
Top Bottom