GIFT OF TONE 2023 #1 - Aaron Marshall of I N T Ξ R V Λ L S

I literally laughed out loud of pure joy when I saw this. All the forum posts (or the lack of it) of gift of tone were looking like it wasn't going to happen this year. What a sick surprise! Have been so curious about Aaron's sound for so long, just love his playing and writing. Thank you FAS and Aaron Marshall, this is incredible

Is it me, or Scene 1 and 5 are the same in the FM9 version?
Could very well may be, there are two pitch blocks in the III, scene 5 uses microshift after the amp. The good news with gapless, you can reproduce it if you create another preset with post amp pitch block.

Could very well may be, there are two pitch blocks in the III, scene 5 uses microshift after the amp. The good news with gapless, you can reproduce it if you create another preset with post amp pitch block.
Makes sense... FM9 still doesn't have gapless switching so I can't... But just wanted to confirm, likely the retro grease also has the micro pitch effect and it's not ported to the FM9. Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the second pitch-black settings?

What a nice surprise!! Thank You FAS, @FractalAudio, the Artists (Aaron) and all that make this possible. I very much appreciate the “Gift” and the FUN it brings. I find having fun to be increasingly difficult these days. So Thank You, Thank You, Thank You…🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄

Last edited:
I just want to say thank you to the entire fractal team. A year ago when I was still dreaming of a fractal and weighing it vs other platforms the gift of tone and using the actual setup that the artists use because fractal cared enough about their community to get them was what pushed me
Over the top and I bought an Axe fx 3. No regrets best purchase for guitar I have made.

Makes sense... FM9 still doesn't have gapless switching so I can't... But just wanted to confirm, likely the retro grease also has the micro pitch effect and it's not ported to the FM9. Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the second pitch-black settings?
I‘m not home, but I remember it was +9 and -9 cents panned hard left and right

Back
Top Bottom