Gift of Tone #10: COOPER CARTER

The gift of tone had many gems. I see them as the new factory presets of version 21 😀

This one though takes the cake. It works great with my strat and even better with my LP. Even my wife and family likes it! 😀

Thanks Cooper. And thanks to FAS for making this beautiful product and this initiative

A very happy customer 🤘

Just watched a video where DG was using a pedal to control Sound on Sound. How would you set this up without changing scenes? Can you just set the Hold on the Verb with a Modifier linked to a pedal?

I swear that if it wasn't for cooper that I would never have figured out the axe 3 so fast , his videos are a must for fractal users and his playing is inspirational for me. thanks cooper for your dedicated work with fractal. and the drone patch you did makes my practicing go so beyond fun. and really helps when jamming with others. Would love to hear you play live in Seattle!!!!

Just watched a video where DG was using a pedal to control Sound on Sound. How would you set this up without changing scenes? Can you just set the Hold on the Verb with a Modifier linked to a pedal?

You can use a pedal to actuate a control switch, but you can also just use a pedal to change scenes.

Use a pedal to change scenes?..like 1 through 8 that would be a help.. Video? lol. Oh and merry Christmas Cooper!!!

This is one of my favourite.
I think I'm going to use the clean chorus sound on my next release.
Is it traditional to pair the band commander with a 4x12? - either way it sounds great

I’m not home right now, but would it affect other presets? I was progressing through the scenes when everything went silent and no signal at the output LEDs. I had to leave, but switching quickly to another preset: also no output.

I've update my FM9 editor as well as the firmware - when I load the patch - I get the frozen chord fine - I switch to another scene and silence... what is going wring here?
Thanks - Dennis

Back
Top Bottom