Gibson making more government guitars.

Ahahah ... Business always ... Honestly the all around quality of this guitars fall down ... Too much entry level series ... Bastardized an Iconic guitar company ...

Like Fender ... 0.5% awesome guitars .... 99.5 pure trash

Ahahah ... Business always ... Honestly the all around quality of this guitars fall down ... Too much entry level series ... Bastardized an Iconic guitar company ...

Like Fender ... 0.5% awesome guitars .... 99.5 pure trash

Gibson doesn't have an entry level series.

I remember decades of Standard and Custom Gibson .... I don't remember STUDIO, JUNIOR and so on .... 500 euros guitars ... Are You Kidding .... That are entry level... With Gibson Logo that is really nice but still entry level ...

I get what your saying about Gibson's quality but i don't agree that the low end entry guitars are trash. But, I also don't like the whole entry level stuff. It used to be that when you seen i guy with a Gibson, Fender, Martin, Taylor, PRS, ect, it meant something. Now you need to know the make or model or year it was made to know if its a nice guitar. On the other hand, when i was a kid, the low end guitars (sears, kay, harmony, ) were real trash.

I remember decades of Standard and Custom Gibson .... I don't remember STUDIO, JUNIOR and so on .... 500 euros guitars ... Are You Kidding .... That are entry level... With Gibson Logo that is really nice but still entry level ...

fine. so don't support them, or search for a high quality Gibson that lives up to your expectations, correct?

Guitars are not trash ... Was a strong metaphore for the ugly business of commerce ... When I see this entry packs in music stores with little amp , cable , guitar , strap and pick ... All in one ... Take off all the magic of this fine art ... IMHO

Never thinking about Gibson as trash ... Fender maybe ... Sorry I can't resist ...

But I had the opportunity to have in my hands little piece of art ... 175 - 335 SG custom ...
I'm left-headed and didn't played all of this but honestly you can feel the quality and the fine art of luthiers

I can't say the same about this entry level ...

I know that sound is more about our hands but playing a good instrument is something about feeling and I'm still preferring to see Epiphone with entry level and Gibson on a top ended guitar ...

Edit .. I want to make another metaphore .... I'm Italian ... Sure you know Ferrari ... Or Lamborghini ...
Well there is no entry level ... Is something about a dream ... A dream of a little boy seeing for his heroes
One day maybe you can afford it , maybe not but still being a great dream ...

Like Fender ... 0.5% awesome guitars .... 99.5 pure trash 
Whats wrong with "entry level series"?

I guess the pricing on most of the entry-level series gibson runs are more reasonable than the pricing on the custom-series.

Just because there are some things lacking in entry-level guitars (which is the nature of the matter) doesn't mean they are bad value. I'd go as far as to say that most of the entry-level guitars are actually better quality when compared to the price than the high-end guitars (simply because the price of a highend guitar is mostly twice or thrice what the manufacturing process actually costs).

Same with Fender.
They got some great entry level guitars. It's actually the mid-level guitars that are lacking.

And besides: Ferrari is actually the "entry level" of sports cars.

Ahahah ... Ok !!!
I've not intention to offend nobody here ...

I'll let you with your Chinese made German cars

I'm just kidding bro!! Peace !!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom