FS Gibson Les Paul Traditional

ducmike

2017 Traditional for sale. Couple of small bumps, overall great condition, The color is honeyburst. It has the 50's neck profile, BB1/BB2 pups. I am the original owner, and it was listed as 9lbs even on Sweetwater, shows 9lbs 1 oz on my kitchen scale.

I put locking Klusons on, no issue with the stock tuners, I just like locking tuners. Surprised at how smooth the lockers are though. Stock tuners will be in the case. Also put a blank TRC on it and changed to the tone pros bridge without the wire. All stock parts and never installed pick guard included in the OHSC.

There is a small ding on the upper back, shown in pics, and a weird mark on the lower side. Looks like a chip in the pic, but it feels smooth and the finish is there, just hazy at that spot. There is also a ding right next to it.

$1800 shipped. Open to offer and local deals in the Austin-San Antonio area Not really looking for any trades, but could be temped by a certain PRS like a Paul's Guitar, 2020 spec 594, older SC245/SC58/Ted SC.

Back
Top Bottom