Getting that Tool guitar sound. How to start?

Excuse me if I am wrong but isn't there a Tool preset already? The Diezel VH4 factory preset has a scene called "9999 days" which sounds just like the real deal

Since I don't have the factory preset, could you share this preset with me? Thanks!

little bump on this thread. Saw Tool last night. Amazing show. They played very tight but LOUD AF. Thankfully I brought earplugs otherwise my ears would be ringing today. There is a no camera policy at the show but managed a quick shot during their setup just after the opening act (Steel Beans). I had floor seats. Perfect spot.

Attachments

• Tool.jpg
    Tool.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 41
little bump on this thread. Saw Tool last night. Amazing show. They played very tight but LOUD AF. Thankfully I brought earplugs otherwise my ears would be ringing today. There is a no camera policy at the show but managed a quick shot during their setup just after the opening act (Steel Beans). I had floor seats. Perfect spot.
Great seats! That’s about where I was when I saw them in 2017. I thought that the lights were louder than the speakers that particular time, but that could’ve been because some wires were crossed.

Wooow bro! excellent! is a VH4 silver face and blue face?

Back
Top Bottom