Getting on the CLR waiting list?

moebius

Hi Folks,
Any tips for getting on the waiting list for buying a CLR? I tried emailing Atomic amps using the address listed on their website a week ago and I have gotten zero response. I also PMed Tom King on this forum and have not heard back. For those that have had success, how did you manage to get on the list?

Thanks for your help.

I see a PM from you but I need your email list to find out what happened with your original request. Please PM me with it again. Thanks.

-TK

I joined the waitlist and never heard back. Not sure if I'm on it or not. But honestly, as Tom may see this, I may not be able to afford a pair so I'm not concerned.

I've joined the list twice, and emailed about it, haven't heard back, but at this point I think I'll stick with my K12. They must be deluged with emails.

Sorry folks have had issues. Tom contacted me after I started this thread and put me on the list. I got the invite last weekend. I bought a cab and UPS says it will be here on Monday. So despite earlier struggles to get on the list, things seem to be working out.

I ordered the active Cab not the wedge.

Oh, I ordered the active, Neodymium wedge... Perhaps, because the Neos cost more, there is more availability. At any rate, in my case, no waiting at all.

Congrats to both of you, you'll love the CLRs.
I've just been rehearsing some new original material the last couple of hours on a new Komet 60 patch through 2 active CLRs for a nice stereo spread - Heaven on earth tones, I'm still shaking my head in disbelief.

Fyi the CLR gang took good care of me within a 2 week window... The wait for me was not very long at all, but I may have entered into the waiting list at the right time as these things are very popular. And the product is superb... 8)

Back
Top Bottom