Getting music today - download to Ipod.

Hey guys - its been a handful of years since I needed music tunes loaded into my ipod. Where do you all get music for to load into an ipod, other than iTunes?

Last edited:
I'm certain many of the artists on here with music for sale would gladly point you where to purchase their music in order to support your fellow musician. Many of us have some of our music available for free downloads, you can usually find links in our signatures. If you're looking to pirate music, it may not be the best idea to ask on a forum full of musicians.

I prefer Amazon Music and have been a premium subscriber for many years, but as we all know, Amazon Music allows users to import local music but does not allow any content of Amazon Music to export. So I can only download from Amazon Music with Tunelf Amatune Audio Converter and save it as a local file, and then move it to iPod.

7 year old thread. I'd imagine the landscape has changed a bit. OPs iPod probably isn't working anymore, and I don't even think they make them anymore.

The whole concept of buying music and owning it is largely passe. Why would they want to sell it and get paid once, when they can just rent it to you forever?

Back
Top Bottom