Getting a handle on MFC

Looks cool... It would definitely be useful if not for the fact of my MFC being attached to a larger pedalboard.

What do you have on your LEDs?

Looks cool... It would definitely be useful if not for the fact of my MFC being attached to a larger pedalboard.

What do you have on your LEDs?

3/4" lucite rod I cut drilled then soda blasted for a frosted look. Personally I don't want a pedalboard. Have a shelf in my rack for the MFC and 2 expression pedals. Well 2 EV-2's if and when that ever happens.

3/4" lucite rod I cut drilled then soda blasted for a frosted look. Personally I don't want a pedalboard. Have a shelf in my rack for the MFC and 2 expression pedals. Well 2 EV-2's if and when that ever happens.
Cool...

I have 4 expression pedals... And use a single XLR when I need to setup. I don't want to have to plug-in the pedals and cables every time. Pedal board solves that.

Good times. Really trying to hold off for FAS v2 pedals but I been eyeing these. Cant find any info on what ohm pot is in them tho.
https://reverb.com/item/4612574-val...volume-expression-pedal-fast-us-ship-new-2016
There are some other mini pedals out there. Can't think of the brands at the moment...

I've used other cheaper pedals in the past, but I like the Mission ones. I suppose I would also like the Fractal pedals for some things, too.

I'm not sure I would like the mini size...

I also have a Wholly Roller continuous controller, but I don't really find that it works well for me. I should probably put it up for sale.

Edit: AMT EX-50 is one of the minis I was thinking of. But a bit pricier...

Last edited:

Mate, I have to say that the handle looks freaking awesome...and those 'lucid rod' thingy are very cool! Mind sharing what 'soda blasted' means (I'm a noob) and how you fix 'them on the MFC?

How did you fabricate the handle?

The silver rod is 3/4 aliminum I drilled and tapped screw holes in the ends then sanded and clear coated. The black brackets are made from a piece of L shaped aluminum. I put a piece of black sign vinyl on the side of the brackets that touch the MFC as not to mar the finish.

The silver rod is 3/4 aliminum I drilled and tapped screw holes in the ends then sanded and clear coated. The black brackets are made from a piece of L shaped aluminum. I put a piece of black sign vinyl on the side of the brackets that touch the MFC as not to mar the finish.
Very nice. I'd buy one for my MFC is someone was selling them. :) All I'd need to know is how much depth it added to the MFC.

Brilliant !!!!!!!!!!!!
I know you said it was a labor of Love ,but if you ever want to make more of the same ,by all means PM me.i would be interested in both the back bar,
and the LED covers.

Back
Top Bottom