George lynch sound.

...I am unsure about this one........8)

Nothing to be unsure about.:D It's the Axe 2 with provided patch direct with usb. Ibanez RG 750 was used for lead and Schecter Black Jack C1 EX for rhythm. Idk how it sound with others gear, guitars, etc. But the clip is how it sounds with my gear.

....Cool, I'll give 'er a go when I get home tonight. Was just messing around...:p

I want to post a bunch of patches I plan on using live and see and what tweaks are reccomended by board members..I'm still in the slow process of switching totally into the hands of the AxeII.

....Cool, I'll give 'er a go when I get home tonight. Was just messing around...:p

I want to post a bunch of patches I plan on using live and see and what tweaks are reccomended by board members..I'm still in the slow process of switching totally into the hands of the AxeII.

No problem man. Good luck :D Plus alot of lynchs tone is from his fingers. So someone with more talent and better chops than myself would sound more like him. Ive been trying to find/make a good lynch patch and this is as close as I have come thus far. At least to my ears anyway. :lol

I hear ya,..we do Lightning Strikes/Dokken and Lynch Mob/Wicked Sensation,...being able to pinpoint his tone closer would be a great addition to the forum...

I did alot of back research a while ago on Lynch tone(s) and man, from Soldano's to modded Marshall's to Michael Wagener mixing/production notes, it made my head spin..lol

Brought me back to the long hair and spandex Time,Oh wait I was wearing parachute pants.Sounded Great .But how do we know it was a axe 2 (joking)

Mail I am a huge Lynch fan and you did well! The pre set sounds good for sustained notes like lynch uses. BTW lynch was known for his playing Not spandex.

Back
Top Bottom