AFIII George Lynch // Lynch Mob tone w/patch

Ohh myyy ohhh myyy...

Ultra fan of George here!!!
Rocco can you post a picture of the signal chain?? i'm using a Fm3 and the fm3-edit seems to import the preset in a strange order , i'm trying to reorder it in my unit but i if you can give me the picture of all the signal will be very much appreciated ...thanks in advance!

I made a trimmed-down version of this about a year ago that will work in the FM3. I can share if you'd like.

I made a trimmed-down version of this about a year ago that will work in the FM3. I can share if you'd like.
that would be awesome!! thxs very much!!!!
by the way , I've trim down a Leon Todd patch for the FM3 inspired in Lynch Tone, he uses dual Amps, and i have to pick the Atomica High (is the core of the sound) to took it to the Fm3, sounds really great

Attachments

• LT Lynch - based FM3.fasBundle
    32.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
This is the OP's original preset to suit the FM3. Only thing I changed were the IRs.

Attachments

• GL WickedSensation.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 36
I seem to prefer the scene with the Slo amp model (Scene 1) over the Friedman (which didn't exist and could not
have been used by George with Lynch Mob).

This is the OP's original preset to suit the FM3. Only thing I changed were the IRs.
One of my favorite guitarist and one of the bet recorded albums of all time!! IMHO... In the recent update, you did not include the clean channel based on Roland TC... Would it be possible to recreate it for FM3?

Back
Top Bottom