Wish Generic/customizable rotary block

I really hope that Dawner Prince's PULSE will be included as a type in the Rotary Block. Master Rover and Gilmour's Doppolas who are one and the same have a unique ability that resembles that of a Leslie but with different details and characteristics. They create an air movement in the sound, make it "alive". They make it move and therefore create that sense of space that is magical for me. Gilmour in the Division Bell Tour did this. In addition to the 4 cabs, it had two Doppolas / Maestro Rovers which turning at slightly different speeds, mixed into the overall sound, gave space to the sound, not leaving it "direct / still". Such a use is interesting for any kind of sound, regardless of Gilmour, so I really hope FAS models the Dawner Prince PULSE. For the YAMAHA RA200 I think it is more complex because there is no pedal that simulates that effect. Yamaha RA200 - Leslie are two similar things but with a very different impact.

Personally, I like the fast speed of the current rotary a lot. (Would also welcome other variations though.)

The slow speed however doesn't remind me of a slow Leslie at all, it's more like a phaser or something. I'm very much interested in improvements there.

I had the best Gilmour tones from the Boss RT-20 of all things. It’s a rather poor Leslie speaker but it actually gave some really good Doppla style modulation and you could dial it in pretty subtle. Kind of a modulated chorus sound and it affected a certain frequency range just right.

I had the best Gilmour tones from the Boss RT-20 of all things. It’s a rather poor Leslie speaker but it actually gave some really good Doppla style modulation and you could dial it in pretty subtle. Kind of a modulated chorus sound and it affected a certain frequency range just right.

Risultati della traduzione
I had the RT20, great pedal. I use the rotary block and I am fine for Leslie and quite well for the YamahaRA200 clone. While for Maestro Rover and Doppolas it takes more. there the rotor is single, so I hope the PULSE is inserted.

Risultati della traduzione
I had the RT20, great pedal. I use the rotary block and I am fine for Leslie and quite well for the YamahaRA200 clone. While for Maestro Rover and Doppolas it takes more. there the rotor is single, so I hope the PULSE is inserted.
What are your settings for the RA200 clone?

Back
Top Bottom