GCP with Axe Fx2 - willing to pay ..!

vintsnz

is there anyone who can provide me step by step by setting up GCP with Axe fx2 ??.im happy to pay if anybody can provide step by step guide..please email me if somebody can help...

subject..is easy..just setup guide for 8 preset to GCP..!.

vincent_discus@hotmail.com

there's a few threads on it here too man, do a search and see what you can dig up - save your money :lol

if there's anything in particular that you don't understand, ask away and we'll be glad to help :) I also programmed mine using a youtube vid - so you can too! ;)

this vid was very helpful:
GCP and AXE-FX Basic Setup - YouTube

is english your native language? if not, what is? perhaps we can translate some parts of the vid for you?

hi John...hahha..finally someone can help..yes john i have watch GCP and AXE-FX Basic Setup - YouTube, i did do it according to his setup guide..but..at the end..what should i do ??, my required is simple..an example: 1 & 2 on cursor and 3 & 4 on date, and 5,6,7,8 ..i need to set 1 as my main USA clean, 2 set it to mesa orange, etc...can you please tell me how to set this up...maybe it did shows on the video..but..im a bit stupid ...thanks john

sorry jon..see i told you my english is bad...well.i will draw a picture and describe it...and post it here...i need some times..new zealand here is 1.30am......thanks jon..cheers

Take a screenshot of your usual preset chain in Axe-Edit if you can. Then people can see what FX blocks you have that need assigned to the 8 IA switches.

Voodoo-lab-Ground-control-Pro.jpg

hi guys..the photo shows what I'm after..i try to setup step by step on this video ...GCP and AXE-FX Basic Setup - YouTube
but can't really understand...!?!?!?...much appreciate anybody can write a complete step by step guide to me, if spend times then I'm willing to pay for you times..!..

I will check thru the manual and see if I can explain it a little better tomorrow - I gotta sleep now, but what you want to do should be possible - it's in the manual on pg 16 and 17, but you have to set it up as 10 button first. Check thru those pages in the manual and see if it makes any sense - I know that english is not your first language, so if it doesn't help, I'll see if I can make things a little clearer tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom