GCP now starts on 256?

soc233

While changing my GCP to start on 00 instead of 01 I somehow changed it to start at 256 . Can anyone advise how to reset this to start with bank 1 again . I tried a factory reset to no avail
Thanks

I had somethin similiar with the FCB. I stepped on whatever and "1" recalled "257" (offset +1) on the Axe. Turning both off and on again helped in my case.

Still don't know what kind of secret programming was active there. :?:

Thanks guys . I just messed with the GCP at lunch and Its something to do with "device/channel" setup I actually got it back to bank 1 but now it starts on 2 or 3 depending on the setting of 1 sending 00 or 01 . It makes no sense to me at this point .
Naturlscience ,Ill check out the link this evening

You might try uploading the contents of the GCP to your computer w/midiox and seeing if you can spot whats out of place

I just remeber, there was somethin on the Wiki about a CC# for a bank change on the Axe. Can't find it right now, but it's there. So, you can send a bank change message to the Axe.

Sorry for the delay in replying . I was able to fix the problem by activating control of the POD which caused the GCP to start on 3 for some reason. Then I did a factory reset ,which I had to do several times b4 it took , and now everything ids back to normal
Thanks to everyone

Back
Top Bottom