GCP Expression Pedal CC Controller?

Hi,

I have recently got my Axe Fx II, and as a Ground Control Pro user I have quickly realised the limitations of the GCP with the Axe, particularly with sending CC messages. I've had an idea but I'm not sure if will work/is practical.

Is there a way to hook up some kind of CC switch pedal to the Pedal jack of the GCP? What I mean is, a pedal with buttons that can be pre-programmed to send a certain CC value, so instead of using an expression pedal to sweep through all the CC values, I could have an external button to send a pre-defined CC value. So it would basically be sending the same data that an expression pedal does, but you could program in a value.

I don't know if this could work but it's just an idea!

Hi,

I have recently got my Axe Fx II, and as a Ground Control Pro user I have quickly realised the limitations of the GCP with the Axe, particularly with sending CC messages. I've had an idea but I'm not sure if will work/is practical.

Is there a way to hook up some kind of CC switch pedal to the Pedal jack of the GCP? What I mean is, a pedal with buttons that can be pre-programmed to send a certain CC value, so instead of using an expression pedal to sweep through all the CC values, I could have an external button to send a pre-defined CC value. So it would basically be sending the same data that an expression pedal does, but you could program in a value.

I don't know if this could work but it's just an idea!

EHX - Signal Pad

That looks like what I'm after, where can I get one in the UK? I looked on your UK dealers websites and none had the TT-L in stock.

Toneworld is Mission's primary UK dealer Buy Electric Guitar | Guitars, Amplifiers and Effects | Toneworld. I would recommend contacting them first. If not, we can send you one direct. You can order on the Mission web store. The only issue might be the shipping cost may be a little expensive for a single TT to ship from CA. If Toneworld don't have them in stock, you can ask them to stock it and they maybe able to add some to their next order. We have shipments going out to them pretty regularly.

Back
Top Bottom