Gamechanger Light Pedal

shatteredsquare

Power User
Next up, the Gamechanger Rat distortion. A live rat, contained in a box, gets shocked with electricity as you play, while a capacitive touchscreen floor converts its dance moves into waveshaper modulation...

Have you heard the keeley hooke?? 6 modes (two banks of 3) It's got spring, spring+plate, spring+tremo, spring+vibro, spring+octave...I just got this freakin thing for 120 bucks used

I actually just bought this pedal and got it dropped off this evening. Man, this thing sounds amazing with synths! The optical mode, the gated reverb controls, the reflections and feedback modes..... it’s like it’s alive. Adds so much character and atmosphere to a typical pad sound. Makes it dark and a little metallic, constantly evolving as well.

For guitar, not really my kind of thing. Rather play a big tank emulation honestly, but for drum machines, synths etc, this pedal is totally worth the money.

Gamechangers sonic palette is not my thing, but damn if they don't make interesting, sexy pedals.

They do look really cool, especially in the dark with the reddish/orange glow intensity related to the input, and the white optical scanners sweeping back and forth, or the cool glowing bolts of the plasma pedal too. That is another one that I thought was crap for guitar but amazing on drums or bass.

Back
Top Bottom