Gallian Kruger Amp+UltraRes (bass cabs+TM)+Darkglass BK7 TM

SeeD

Fractal Fanatic
Here is alot....

1 : Tone Match of Gallian Kruger MB Fusion 800 Bass amp (Preset needs IR s)

2 : UltraRes Ir`s of Gallian Kruger 212 and 210 Neo cab`s

3 : Tone Match Presets of GK Amp+Cab (no need for Ir`s)

4 : Tone Match presets of the Darkglass BK7 Pedal ( some are "bright" and these do not need IR`s

And here is alot,of UltraRes IR`s.. tone matches of the GK MB fusion 800 bass amp,with and without TM of cabs + Some tone matches og the Darkglass BK7 ;)

Plz read the [Read ME... Do it] in the folder...
Enjoy!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6qo8op4ca...0 GK Cabs Tone Match + UltraRes Ir`s.rar?dl=0

GK%20Cabs.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome...thank you so much for making these!!! I'm not much of a bass player, but I need to lay down some bass tracks for a few songs i'm working on. So the more badassness there is in the bass end of the Axe, the better!

Thanks for sharing these!!!! I too am mainly a guitar player but find myself playing more bass
lately. I have a custom made Ed Roman (Steinberger type)and would like some input, or
patch to tweak to help me achieve a great Geddy Lee tone. Like from Exit Stage Left. Thought
Id ask for your help since u seem to cover most of the Basses... lol no pun intended!!!!! Thanks again
for your work and sharing.

Thank you so much Seedster! ... but did you really have to take your purple pants off just to take the picture of the GK cabs? :lol

Wow... Excellent!!! I'm really looking forward to trying this stuff. Your previously shared bass presets are fantastic. Thank you!

if it wasn't almost 3 am here I would try these out now. thanks. love the other bass patches you have done in the past really looking forward to giving these a try.

Will definitely give these a go when I get my bass in! With the TM of the dark glass, do you just load that into the patch like you would normally? Right before the amp block?

Will definitely give these a go when I get my bass in! With the TM of the dark glass, do you just load that into the patch like you would normally? Right before the amp block?

I used a Dizzie 2-,i think.
But,this is the second time i try to do a TM og that pedal... and it`s there.. but not quit. I did my best.
I dont think that B7K and me get along.

You just have to load the preset. Amp+TM,thats all :) No ir of the pedal. But chek out the -InFO on Drive- preset. That is a TM of the GK 800 Fusion+212 GK neo cab. Punsh.. and tight!!

just wanted to say that i loaded up two of the IR's one of the SUB IR's and one of the regular MIX IR's into two cabs in parallel. HOLY COW what a nasty punchy sound i have. So much bottom end! I will try and upload the preset tonight. this thing sounds so good that i dont even want to use my API 550 with DBX 160 compressor....thanks for the IR's they are fantastic!!

just wanted to say that i loaded up two of the IR's one of the SUB IR's and one of the regular MIX IR's into two cabs in parallel. HOLY COW what a nasty punchy sound i have. So much bottom end! I will try and upload the preset tonight. this thing sounds so good that i dont even want to use my API 550 with DBX 160 compressor....thanks for the IR's they are fantastic!!

I would lower the cab,with the SUB ir in it. .. say -6.. or 10 db. I have not tried it yet:)

Back
Top Bottom