GainBeasts 1 & 2.

Burgs

Power User
Just for fun. Two patches, each with eight different (and randomly picked) fire breathers*, surrounded by (hopefully) complimentary effects. Voiced with a SD JB.
There are two blended cab channels, A & B. "A" is smoother and more mid-centric thanks to the EV12L's. "B" is more classic rawk and is the one I prefer, hence it's the default.

\m/

*Credit to @2112 whose Cornford clip inspired me to go deep down this noisy route.

Attachments

• GainBeasts1.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 135
  • GainBeasts2.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 134
Thanks Brett you are the best always so generous.
Can’t wait to try your presets. Tomorrow will be a rain day so great day to try them presets out looking forward to it.

I like how it sounds when importing to fm3, but only amp 1 appears, can someone upload 1 preset with only amp2 from both gainbest 1 and 2 (amplifiers from scenes 5-8 of each preset) Thanks Burgs

I like how it sounds when importing to fm3, but only amp 1 appears, can someone upload 1 preset with only amp2 from both gainbest 1 and 2 (amplifiers from scenes 5-8 of each preset) Thanks Burgs
You can try to open the patch with Fractool and export the Amp2 block, and then import that block with your FM3. I don't know if you can convert patches between 3rd Gen fractal devices with Fractool.

Back
Top Bottom