G66

Rolandmangrove

Received my Ultra today from G66 (Europe) and because I had to wait a very long time before the ultra arrived they packed a chocolate box (merci) to thank me for my patience. Very nice. G66 has a very personal approach to it's customers. Later on I give the Ultra a first try and I will give you a first impression.....

Rolandmangrove said:
Received my Ultra today from G66 (Europe) and because I had to wait a very long time before the ultra arrived they packed a chocolate box (merci) to thank me for my patience.
Congratulations on your Ultra but unfortunately I have to tell you that _every_ G66 customer is getting a Merci Box :cool:

The chocolate box was my incentive to buy a second Axe from G66!

Maybe they can not ship because they ran out of Merci?

hoss said:
Rolandmangrove said:
Received my Ultra today from G66 (Europe) and because I had to wait a very long time before the ultra arrived they packed a chocolate box (merci) to thank me for my patience.
Congratulations on your Ultra but unfortunately I have to tell you that _every_ G66 customer is getting a Merci Box :cool:

No, I did not get the chocolate :x
But that was because of the very hot weather at that time... bummer
I was happy to get my Ultra after more than 10 months of waiting though :)

brilliant move to include the box of chocolates.
I definitely needed the sugar boosts in the marathon session that followed the hooking up.

I refer to the Axe btw.

:mrgreen:

DonPetersen said:
brilliant move to include the box of chocolates.
I definitely needed the sugar boosts in the marathon session that followed the hooking up.
I refer to the Axe btw.

:mrgreen:

lol glad you gave that some context or I could've really misinterpreted that sentence :D

Back
Top Bottom