G66 - Update (Europe axe fx II buyers)

Twitter::G66eu G66.eu
First Axe-Fx II shipment has arrived - we’re starting to ship today.
4 hours ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

Twitter::G66eu G66.eu
First Axe-Fx II shipment has arrived - we’re starting to ship today.
4 hours ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

Yep, but no-one knows who that shipment is for.
Morks poll showed ( at least from the people who use this forum ) that even those as far back as Nov 2010 on the G66 waiting list wouldnt be supplied from this first shipment. We're just all hoping their " large shipment in August " and " Huge shipment in September " claims come true. I dont mind waiting another month ( as long as I only have to wait another month, not another 8 ;) )
Alright, time to be optimistic.
If they say people before Feb 2011 will get their units in August 2011 then huzzah ! Just over a month to go right ?
So who's with me !! *starts a slow clap*

Hey Mork,
I dont blame you buddy - am " this " close to going down the same road, just a shame it's looking like the better option when all I've ever asked for and needed was a realistic release date for an old product ( which took so long it became a new product ! )
Above and foremost am a musician and love all types of music so hit me with a pm when you get your 11R up and running, will be great to hear what you get up to !
Latest quote for us EU Donkey carrot chasers is " August - maybe " so I'll be sitting tight for potentially 41 days or so. The thing that makes me bemused is I've seen more than a few people in the US who are lucky enough to get one so quickly say " Oh, I dont need this " and then sell it for a profit without even playing it. Grass is greener and all that jazz ;)
Nice to see you back !

Dave I'm loving the 11R. It was a huge leap up from the POD XT so the AXE must be freakin nuts! Here's a link to a tune that I wrote the first day I got the 11R and installed Pro Tools (which comes free with the unit!) it's just a mess a round track and only took about an hour. It's not very well mixed but it blew me away with just how easy it was to get a cool tone. Love it!

A new day by m0rk on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Regards
Mork aka ex EU Donkey carrot chaser

Hey Mork,
Thanks for sharing !
Digging not only the tones, but the ideas itself. You're a bassist too ? Some great lines in there. And you have one talent I wish I had - mixing. My mixing skills are horrendous ! But this is great, can hear everything clear - the eq on the drums are perfect, especially the toms.
Top work batman. Really nice lead tone !
I shall indeed go down the 11R road if I dont get my motherf*&king carrot next month ;) Assuming there are UK stockists ? I'll look into it.
And yes, there is one brand new and untouched Axe II up for sale on this very forum - the 7th now I've seen online for grabs. Nice to see they are available for people to sell without using but not for this waiting patiently to own, love and play forever. And yes that is my first genuine whine ;)
Thanks again for the song. Will keep my toes tapping for the next 36 days or so !

Dave I'm loving the 11R. It was a huge leap up from the POD XT so the AXE must be freakin nuts! Here's a link to a tune that I wrote the first day I got the 11R and installed Pro Tools (which comes free with the unit!) it's just a mess a round track and only took about an hour. It's not very well mixed but it blew me away with just how easy it was to get a cool tone. Love it!

A new day by m0rk on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Regards
Mork aka ex EU Donkey carrot chaser

Very nice!

really enjoyed listening to that!

... short & quickly:

he will become his AXE II this week - I think this news from G66 are great!

Charles Piller

Question : Did he actually order his Axe II from G66 ? And if so, when did he put in his order ? Would help the people on here a lot to build a much overdue timeframe ;) Many thanks !

Back
Top Bottom