G66 love

Jdn

Long story short: When going from 10.06 to 10.09 the AxeFx2 I bought in May 2012 suddenly began to show strange messages about the factory presets not being installed properly and it also froze every now and then. Jochen at G66 tried to help via e-mails, but to no avail. He wanted me to send the unit to him to be repaired, but since I have AxeFx2-dependent gigs during the summer I told him I couldn't part with it (it worked fine under 10.06). I then kindly asked if I could borrow another unit while mine was being repared, so three days later UPS
picked up my defective one (I'm in Sweden) and handed over one for me to borrow.

So, a couple weeks passed and since I haven't heard anything from them I mailed Sussi today and it turns out that what I thought was a loan was actually an exchange... My first-year warranty is over, but they still treat me as if I bought the unit yesterday - absolutely fantastic!

The service these guys provide is unparallelled. Can you imagine this to happen at any other company? Thought so... :)

I'm most grateful.

/Johan

Long story short: When going from 10.06 to 10.09 the AxeFx2 I bought in May 2012 suddenly began to show strange messages about the factory presets not being installed properly and it also froze every now and then. Jochen at G66 tried to help via e-mails, but to no avail. He wanted me to send the unit to him to be repaired, but since I have AxeFx2-dependent gigs during the summer I told him I couldn't part with it (it worked fine under 10.06). I then kindly asked if I could borrow another unit while mine was being repared, so three days later UPS
picked up my defective one (I'm in Sweden) and handed over one for me to borrow.

So, a couple weeks passed and since I haven't heard anything from them I mailed Sussi today and it turns out that what I thought was a loan was actually an exchange... My first-year warranty is over, but they still treat me as if I bought the unit yesterday - absolutely fantastic!

The service these guys provide is unparallelled. Can you imagine this to happen at any other company? Thought so... :)

I'm most grateful.

/Johan

Great service!

Back
Top Bottom