G66 = Awesome

ta6rma

Inspired
Not sure if this is the right section of the forum for this, but I really want to praise G66 after a couple of dealings with them recently.
My Axe crashed recently and needed a new boot ROM. Contacted G66, they immediately sent me a replacement by express delivery free of charge - note, my unit is way out of warranty and I didn't even buy it from G66 originally :)

Also I just ordered an MFC last week, I was told it would be shipped Monday and I'd get a tracking email.
Come Tuesday, no email so being a typical impatient musician ;) I contacted Sussi at G66. She apologised for the mistake and included a free €39 set of StompLabels with my order to make up for the inconvenience.
I almost feel bad about this - a couple of days delay is really no big deal - but just want to publicise what a great company this is.
Many thanks to everyone at G66!

G66 have been outstanding everytime I've had a problem. I look after 6 afx2s plus 4 MFCs at work and I have my own AFx2 at home. When things have gone a bit wrong G66 have been amazing.

Sussi is a great person to deal with. I feel like I am in very safe hands when it comes to support.

Thanks again Sussi!

Tommy

Their customer service has spoiled me for almost everybody else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

i got my axe standard and II from G66. awesome people!!!

Im curious since they have stock of MFC 101 if they could ship them to the US and let FAS sell a few since there is a 2 to 3 month wait on them here.

As the only one source of AxeFxII and accessoires here in EU it's easy to say that ppl @ G66 are the best!!!
BUT... THEY ARE THE BEST ANYWAY!!! :encouragement:

Agreed. They are fantastic. Even though I have always offered to pay for spare parts when I've needed them, they have never charged me. What service!

G66 is a company that make a winning pair with Fractal Audio. Same spirit, same dedication to customers. Never had to deal with them for support (for the moment!) but I'm glad to know who they are in case something bad happend.

At first I felt a little bit insecure about buying such an expensive thing like Axe FX2 together with MFC and expression pedal, but as soon as I've exchanged one or two e-mails with jacques (G66), all my fears were away...I'm glad to see everybody here had also only good experience with them.

I also deal with Sussi and i can honestly say they are the best company i have ever dealt with. I paid for mine over the phone with a credit card and Sussi was very patient with me as i was waiting for the euro /sterling exchange rate to get to the point where i could get the axe for £2000 and as soon as i got to that date order was processed instantly and was delivered with 3 days of that. Brilliant service.

I, on the other hand, phoned them when I had a faulty power supply and they weren't that helpful, said I'd have to buy one. Luckily I found a local company that sells power supplies and all is rosy.

Mind I didn't buy from G66 so suppose there is that but seeing as Rich didn't either, wonder where I went wrong?

Back
Top Bottom