FX8 wet/dry setup

Kenny

I was thinking of trying a wet/dry approach like landau and scott henderson. Is this feasible with the FX8? What I'm thinking is taking the "out pre" from FX8 to amp #1 input, taking an extension speaker output from the amp using something like a suhr ISO line out box and sending it back to "In post" on the FX8. Then "Out post" from FX8 would go to amp #2 input. Has anyone else done something similar?

If your amp doesn't have an effects loop, it sounds like what you are suggesting with the suhr iso box should work perfectly. I run a wet/dry/wet rig and send the signal from my Mark V through the "slave out" to the FX8 "In Post". Then the 2 "out posts " to 2 amps. Good luck with it- you'll love it.

If your amp doesn't have an effects loop, it sounds like what you are suggesting with the suhr iso box should work perfectly. I run a wet/dry/wet rig and send the signal from my Mark V through the "slave out" to the FX8 "In Post". Then the 2 "out posts " to 2 amps. Good luck with it- you'll love it.
would it be the same to instead of using the slave out, using the fx-loop send to the in-post?

Back
Top Bottom