FX8 Tutorial video availability?

Not for purchase that I am aware of. But if you do a search on YouTube there are a couple of forum members posting some videos.

Chris at AxeFX tutorials, has some for example and if you want to you can donate. He is also very active and supportive on the Forum.

Not for purchase that I am aware of. But if you do a search on YouTube there are a couple of forum members posting some videos.

Chris at AxeFX tutorials, has some for example and if you want to you can donate. He is also very active and supportive on the Forum.

Thanks Stratamania, I was hoping to find something elementary through advanced. I am completely new to the FX8 and hoping to learn as much as possible.

Joe

I have made a few and am about to make a bunch more.

Thank you! I plugged in yesterday for the first time and was overwhelmed. I will keep at it though. My goal is to have Rush, Pink Floyd, 80's metal and U2 style presets as that is what my band plays.
Joe

I sure hope so. :confused: I am hoping I can find a good Tom Sawyer, Subdivisions, Spirit, The Wall, and Edge like presets fairly easy but have had no luck. (yet)

Hmmm... Well.. Maybe post a thread with just that request as a title and see what happens. Alex Lifeson is, I think, using an AxeFX 2 now... So if you post the question in the AFX forum ^^ someone might be able to help as well :)

I sure hope so. :confused: I am hoping I can find a good Tom Sawyer, Subdivisions, Spirit, The Wall, and Edge like presets fairly easy but have had no luck. (yet)
With the FX8 it should be pretty easy to build your own using the actual artist's pedals and settings for reference.

Back
Top Bottom