• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

FX Loop - What have I done wrong???

gabbenante

Inspired
I don't know how it happened or what I may have done, but the FX Loop block only lets a signal through when its bypassed?
Example for me is patch "OUT1->FOH OUT2->CAB" (which has the FX Loop in between the Reverb and Cab blocks) I cant hear any sound unless I bypass the FX Loop which normally I would be able to hear a signal through Output 1 and Output 2. So when I bypass I only hear a signal through Output 1.
I had updated to Quantum so I rolled back to 19.00 but I still have this problem.
I also just did a system reset.
Any ideas??? Or advice to troubleshoot
Thank you.
Greg

Test FX Loop.JPG

chris

Legend!
Are the Levels turned up in the FXL? Reset the block maybe. Also is Out 2 knob on the front panel turned up?

Can you show a screenshot of the FX Loop settings?

gabbenante

Inspired
Thx for reply Chris!
Strange thing is when I reset while its in bypass mode it then goes silent again but if I un-bypass then bypass again I can hear a signal.

Test FX Loop2.JPG

gabbenante

Inspired
Yes Output 2 is turned up but the way this patch works you should hear both and the FX Block should not "block" the signal to output 1 which it is...

gabbenante

Inspired
OOOH Crap!
Yes I accidentally plugged the CLR to Input 2 instead of Output 2 when I setup from returning from a gig!!!
Chris Thank you!!!
YOU ROCK!

Top Bottom