FW5 not playing nice with my MFC101

I updated to FW5. When I re-started the Axe the MFC101 was flashing all LED's at a moderate tempo and the audio output from the Axe II was pulsing in sync with the flashing of the MFC. Kinda like the color organ I built back in electronics class....just a little more expensive then that one.

The front panel was pretty unresponsive - it would change screens when selecting utility but would quickly revert the recall screen.
I have reverted back to 4.01 for now and all is well.
FWIW - The MFC is up to date at FW1.04.

Bummer - I was looking forward to 5! :(

Hmmm....
In that case I will have to wait until the issue is fixed. I use the midi thru to send CC's from foot controllers to synths. I'm sure FW5 is great but I can't disable half my rig right now by turning off midi thru.
Thanks for the amazingly quick response.

Hmmm....
In that case I will have to wait until the issue is fixed. I use the midi thru to send CC's from foot controllers to synths. I'm sure FW5 is great but I can't disable half my rig right now by turning off midi thru.
Thanks for the amazingly quick response.

Good to know. I use midi through to send PC and CCs to my POD HD Pro and Adrenalinn III. Will wait for a patch I guess. New stuff sounds killer though!!!

Back
Top Bottom