fw19, a bottle of spanish redwine, a Strat and a Les Paul...

Black Bitch

Fractal Fanatic
After recordings last nigth we had a bottle of some nice spanish redwine and felt we should do a clip in a spanish mood. Intro is Strat and factory preset "Sultan" (Mark knöpfler) with some delay and little tweaking and the gainy part is with Les Paul and my favorit Soldano SLO 100 preset (originaly tonematched by Dimenucker) and sounds like the summer can come now in Northern Germany - so far we had only shitty and cold weather and it's supposed to be very hot from next week on...

After recordings last nigth we had a bottle of some nice spanish redwine and felt we should do a clip in a spanish mood. Intro is Strat and factory preset "Sultan" (Mark knöpfler) with some delay and little tweaking and the gainy part is with Les Paul and my favorit Soldano SLO 100 preset (originaly tonematched by Dimenucker) and sounds like the summer can come now in Northern Germany - so far we had only shitty and cold weather and it's supposed to be very hot from next week on...

How do you like the Indie Les Paul with Whammy? I am planning to buy one but I am not sure of the guitar only Mark Day used it, I cant afford a Gibson Axxes.

It's the same guitar Mark Day has got - he is the reason why I bought it in the first place - by the way he's still got his Indie guitar. Anyway, this guitar is my absolut favorit and made me sell my JEM 10th as it collected only dust the last 3 years.

I don't know if the Gibson Axxes is much better, probably will, but this Indie Les Paul has beaten any "normal" Gibson Les Paul of my friends or musik stores. When I go ina music store with my Indie LP they can't believe what they hear and ask what guitar this is. It's bloody great man....

Go to my You Tube channel "Tony Schäfer and there are many clips with the Indie LP - one is here:

or just the guitar alone:

It's the same guitar Mark Day has got - he is the reason why I bought it in the first place - by the way he's still got his Indie guitar. Anyway, this guitar is my absolut favorit and made me sell my JEM 10th as it collected only dust the last 3 years.

I don't know if the Gibson Axxes is much better, probably will, but this Indie Les Paul has beaten any "normal" Gibson Les Paul of my friends or musik stores. When I go ina music store with my Indie LP they can't believe what they hear and ask what guitar this is. It's bloody great man....

Go to my You Tube channel "Tony Schäfer and there are many clips with the Indie LP - one is here:

or just the guitar alone:

Did you change the pick ups?

Back
Top Bottom