FW11 New Bank Lists

H3O2

Experienced
Is there a list of the new Banks somewhere? I can't locate it if it exists, and it's the ONE time a new update comes out and I'm travelling sans gear! Particularly bank A. I feel left out. :(

Thanks.

To download go the support page here: Fractal Audio Systems - Support

Here is what bank A looks like: (018 was originally Shiver Clean. I had overlaid it wit 59 Bassguy)

xur7kTk.jpg

Last edited:
Are the amps listed with the new proposed sort? Sorry, I'm just anxious and won't be at my home studio for 2 more days. This is killing me. LOL

Speaking of amp banks. Do you have to upload the banks with each FW update? I got my axe just before fw10, uploaded fw 10 and remember doing A,B and C banks then. I have been uploading each fw updated and now have 11b, but have not done any banks. Can't even remember how I did it the first time, old Axe edit I guess. Hope to do fw11 in a few days. So I have to upload the banks also? I don't have any presets I made saved, nothing special just window shopping.

Speaking of amp banks. Do you have to upload the banks with each FW update? I got my axe just before fw10, uploaded fw 10 and remember doing A,B and C banks then. I have been uploading each fw updated and now have 11b, but have not done any banks. Can't even remember how I did it the first time, old Axe edit I guess. Hope to do fw11 in a few days. So I have to upload the banks also? I don't have any presets I made saved, nothing special just window shopping.

Then just download the banks from the support page and use fractal bot to load both the firmware and banks. When you click the browse button under the send tab you browse to the firmware or preset banks files stored on your pc. The bot is smart enough to know what kind of file you chose and direct you accordingly. It's all in the manuals.

Then just download the banks from the support page and use fractal bot to load both the firmware and banks. When you click the browse button under the send tab you browse to the firmware or preset banks files stored on your pc. The bot is smart enough to know what kind of file you chose and direct you accordingly. It's all in the manuals.

Am I doing something wrong? Everything is hooked up fine, Axe edit works but Axe manage is not available to load the banks. I've tried fractal bot but it says awaiting firmware after I transmit the banks to the Axe FX.

There was a post from Cliff a while back about Bank A consisting of a basic preset for each amplifier in the Axe. Hopefully that is still on the agenda.

One other question, should I upload the 168 drivers? I have the driver before 168, forget what it is called. 2 weeks ago windows 8 was installed on my computer.
thanks

Back
Top Bottom