FW 7.0 - Sound Volume/Output on Presets All Over the Place?

GuitarPlayer808

Ok, Just updated to FW 7 (and updated Edit) and the sound output of presets is all over the place. Some of the factory presets play at what I would call a normal pre-update volume (most, not all). All the Gift of Tone presets I've collected over the past couple years are either bare audible or crazy break-up loud. My personal presets are the same, either barely audible or insanely break-up loud. I changed nothing prior or after update. And yes, I hit the refresh even though it does it automatically.

Adjusting the Output 1 knob really doesn't help on the barely there presets. That said, I shouldn't have to adjust anything should I? My volume output for every preset should be in the same ballpark, save for amp nuances. I'm lost and need some help on how to get all my presets leveled out, especially the ones that are barely audible. Driving me crazy. Thanks all.

T.

Firmware updates change things, sometimes drastically. You may have to tweak existing presets. Use the Preset Leveling Tool in the editor to even them back out.

Back
Top Bottom