FW 18.03 all guitars IIC+ in the mix - Cabs from OH

Oh man. Damn sorry!! You are right. I have bought two packs from OH and its not V3 cab. I´m soo sorry. I´ve added the right link to my post.

My IRs definitely have a bit more middles than most other IRs. It's actually a part of the clean capture technique. :) There's an IR in there called Chocolate Cake. That's probably one of the darkest IRs in that pack. If it's too bright for you then that Cab Pack may not be for you. :)

Merci dude! That´s what i´m looking for. And Chocolate Cake is the hint :D i watched that vid from the man ;)
Can you tell me which mics you mixed in this IR?

AH!!!! Then I wasn't that blind!!! Hell yeah!

Okay now, for that Vol Pan in your preset that cuts all sound? (Is that really what you used exactly? because seriously, even without the cab I feel that it lacks something...and dude, your sound was amazing.)

AH!!!! Then I wasn't that blind!!! Hell yeah!

Okay now, for that Vol Pan in your preset that cuts all sound? (Is that really what you used exactly? because seriously, even without the cab I feel that it lacks something...and dude, your sound was amazing.)

It´s only for volume. I use my a shitty FCB1010 controler for that. I get my wife crazy with this block :D

Post some audio if you have it!

I'll try man, I'll try really hard... It's really the first try with everything AXE FX...and I'm trying so hard to understand everything...gives me a headache( on top of the nerve issues I have right now ) and your sound was the closest to what I truly want, something similar to Sentenced but not disgusting, defined enough and basically my taste of crunch... So I'll try as soon as I'm done converting and all that...

Is there any FAQ and HOW TO convert step by step?
Also, reamping, is there any how to step by step?

Yup, I truly cannot do anything with the preset...I'm guessing a lot of stuff is done with the pedal because even with the cab mixed... It cuts too much that I cannot play anything nicely. That or I'm doing something wrong.

Also, by any chances could you give me tips on what you did to get the guitar done with post-processing? I'm seriously jealous of that tone right now. I cannot make it work at all.

Last edited:
Yup, I truly cannot do anything with the preset...I'm guessing a lot of stuff is done with the pedal because even with the cab mixed... It cuts too much that I cannot play anything nicely. That or I'm doing something wrong.

Also, by any chances could you give me tips on what you did to get the guitar done with post-processing? I'm seriously jealous of that tone right now. I cannot make it work at all.

If having an issue hearing the patch, "Shunt" the Vol block

Chocolate Cake is probably the darkest IR in Cab Pack 7, give it a try..
And actually, if sometihng sounds bright, the best way to solve that (besides chaging the IR) is tu turn the Bright knob (advanced amp parameters) down a bit..

Back
Top Bottom