FW 14 coming out tonight or not?

because you can't patiently wait for the next firmware? (btw that's a real question, not sarcasm, based on what you quoted.)

None taken and its not that I can't or don't wait patiently, its that there is always that "little bit better" carrot hanging out there. On the one hand I suppose it is a readjustment of my priorities and on the other, at this stage of my life, for me, simple along with less options is better. I hope I didn't come across as argumentative or negative. I'm just doing what I think is best for me at this point in my life as well as my musical journey.

None taken and its not that I can't or don't wait patiently, its that there is always that "little bit better" carrot hanging out there. On the one hand I suppose it is a readjustment of my priorities and on the other, at this stage of my life, for me, simple along with less options is better. I hope I didn't come across as argumentative or negative. I'm just doing what I think is best for me at this point in my life as well as my musical journey.

yeah totally understand. saw your stuff in another thread too. just wondering :) i don't think it came across negative.

if more people adopted your stance - do what works best for you in your situation - there'd be many more happy people creating music!

The thing sounds superb as it sits; new firmware isn't going to be a sea change. It'll be incremental and localized to certain models. No need to get worked up over it. Do the upgrade - but wait until it's convenient.

Im really considering to return at Classic rig. I buyed a Carvin Legacy and i had my old Jcm800 and Mark V too... I love Axe Fx... But , guys .... Respect ... We are not only all-djent fan
Childs! We are customers. I say that not for a polemic, is just a tip ... I was 2 year claiming a reMimic amp (cali Leggy)... And ' i dont have that amp... I sold it' is not a professional and serious response! Peace and meditation!

Im really considering to return at Classic rig. I buyed a Carvin Legacy and i had my old Jcm800 and Mark V too... I love Axe Fx... But , guys .... Respect ... We are not only all-djent fan
Childs! We are customers. I say that not for a polemic, is just a tip ... I was 2 year claiming a reMimic amp (cali Leggy)... And ' i dont have that amp... I sold it' is not a professional and serious response! Peace and meditation!

Goodbye!

I came looking for a News thread or something because of all the talk about the FAS Brootelz, wondering 'what the fuck is everyone talking about if it ain't out yet?'

I'm just doing what I think is best for me at this point in my life as well as my musical journey.

Well, I'm curious why you're still visiting when you don't have the kit no more. The MFC has its own section...although I'm wondering why you still have that..... If I sell my Axe, I don't see a reason to continue bothering.....ahh, posting.

I came looking for a News thread or something because of all the talk about the FAS Brootelz, wondering 'what the fuck is everyone talking about if it ain't out yet?'

Well, I'm curious why you're still visiting when you don't have the kit no more. The MFC has its own section...although I'm wondering why you still have that..... If I sell my Axe, I don't see a reason to continue bothering.....ahh, posting.

Maybe he likes visiting here, who cares.

Making the switch is fresh and I've been attached to the axe fx since 2009. Old habits die hard maybe? I suppose in time I will fade away into the cyber sea. :)

I just got off the phone with Cliff and he said there are a few things that he has to take care of, before he can release it. Some of which are:

- Go to the dog groomer, and pick up his Toy Pootal
- Cook his wife a romantic dinner, probably Ootalz ov Nootalz
- Restock his freezer with some Toaster Strootalz
- A couple lines of bad code remooval
- Then he can post it, much to our approoval

I can confirm with confidence that FW 14 is definitely "coming out tonight or not" ... without a doubt ... maybe ... ;)

I just got off the phone with Cliff and he said there are a few things that he has to take care of, before he can release it. Some of which are:

- Go to the dog groomer, and pick up his Toy Pootal
- Cook his wife a romantic dinner, probably Ootalz ov Nootalz
- Restock his freezer with some Toaster Strootalz
- A couple lines of bad code remooval
- Then he can post it, much to our approoval

You had me until that part (joking of course)! The best form of birth control is having a baby. For at least the first 3+ months there's no time for romance.

Back
Top Bottom