FW 10.0

Lets's see.
Ability of editing V9 to sound like V10 using a new version of axe edit....0%.
Ability of editing every parameter of V10 using front panel....100%.

If you don't like the front panel, get Lemur. It's great!

i would like to have the new axe edit much rather than firmware 10. i hate midi ox. i don't like to work on the front panel for tone editing and creation.

i think the new stable axe edit should be the priority for FAS.

Says the man who could just as easily install the confirmed firmware of 6.00 (possibly 7.00) that already works with the latest version of Axe-Edit and not make more threads like this that just add flame to an unnecessary fire. If you don't care about the latest firmware then you shouldn't care about 8.00 and 9.02 which from what I understand is technically still in beta.

Do I hear an echo? I would double check this guys IP against the other guy... I bet it's the same.

X

notworthy.jpg

Says the man who could just as easily install the confirmed firmware of 6.00 (possibly 7.00) that already works with the latest version of Axe-Edit and not make more threads like this that just add flame to an unnecessary fire. If you don't care about the latest firmware then you shouldn't care about 8.00 and 9.02 which from what I understand is technically still in beta.

Do I hear an echo? I would double check this guys IP against the other guy... I bet it's the same.

i am the same guy. i'm posting here and there.... sorry to bother... i'm sick of waiting for the axe edit... hope it gets released soon.

i would like to have the new axe edit much rather than firmware 10. i hate midi ox. i don't like to work on the front panel for tone editing and creation.

i think the new stable axe edit should be the priority for FAS.

Afaik Cliff doesn't program the Axe-Edit so it's not like work on FW10 and Axe-Edit are mutually exclusive. I'd rather have a bug free Axe-Edit that can be quickly updated to accommodate future firmware than something half-baked. Good things take time.

I'm quite sure Cliff is going to release the new firmware during the the AXE Fest the comming WE in Germany to entertain the German AXE community and to make sure who is still the king in modelling in Kemperland.:roll:roll:roll

I'm quite sure Cliff is going to release the new firmware during the the AXE Fest the comming WE in Germany to entertain the German AXE community and to make sure who is still the king in modelling in Kemperland.:roll:roll:roll

*completely out of this reality mode on*

There's going to be a an Axe-Fest in Germany? Are you for real?

*completely out of this reality mode off*

Yes,this weekend in Leipzig. I`m working in Switzerland so my schedule is tight. Maybe you will find time to go there.
Well, the German in Switzerland and the German in East Germany are not really similar sounding but English could be the way to go:razz
If you take your nickname with you, you will possibly experience some highs far away from the Swiss Alps:ugeek

Still can't believe people are nagging for Axe-Edit...

It'll come when it's ready. Be happy you have THE best amp modeler in existence. Learning the front panel is likely to save your ass in a gig-situation at some point anyways. ;)

Still can't believe people are nagging for Axe-Edit...

It'll come when it's ready. Be happy you have THE best amp modeler in existence. Learning the front panel is likely to save your ass in a gig-situation at some point anyways. ;)

Dude, I totally agree. How often do you buy a product of this caliber and then the manufacturer continually creates ridiculous improved software for it - for FREE. No Axe-Edit now is somewhat of a pain but again, its FREE. I just feel that my ROI on buying this product is enormous so every update is just gravy. Just count me as someone whose just grateful to own this thing.

Anyone thought of the idea that Axe Edit, might be ready and awaits the firmware. Either way 10 and AE together or separate I'm happy.

Back
Top Bottom