Fuzz clean up if you roll back volume?

diskoduck

Hi all, I assume that the "rolling back the volume pot in conjunction with a fuzz pedal" effect cannot be achieved with a digital modeler because of the analog/digital conversion? The best results I got was when I boosted high frequencies with an Eq to get that beautifull clean sound. The interaction of the guitars volume pot with the FET (?) circuit can not be achieved, right? Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Maybe I'm not difficult... but I just went through Yek's collection of Drive/Fuzz presets and I must say that options in the box give you a pretty darn good array of tones to chose from!!

I was on the verge of pulling the trigger on a boutique fuzz to put in front of my FM3 and now I'm actually pretty sure I've already got everything I need in there!

Thx again @yek for putting this collection together!

Cheers,
Joce

Sorry for my question.....used the search function....didn't find anything in the forum.....left out the wiki.
Don't feel bad; the search is absolute garbage on these forums (including TGP, which uses the same type of forum). But there's always someone willing to help :D

Back
Top Bottom