Funky/jazzy clean patch for strat...

Lawjac

I need a good patch for clean to slightly overdriven funk and jazz. I use a strat and play through an atomic fr. any help would be great!

Thanks

Well..thanks i guess :) wish whoever filmed it would've done it for a longer time, I think we had some better grooves that evening, especially on my part :)
I haven't come around to get 2 midi cables yet so I can't send you the file but it's really simple so i'll gladly explain whats in there:

DRV: Tube drive with drive set at 1.93, everything else at noon.
(another drive to boost for solos or heavier grooves) DRV - T808 as is except level set to 8.58 (fairly high in other words) drive, tone at noon
PRE: Jr Blues set to your liking, i just cut some bass and boosted some mids, Bright on.
CAB: 1x12 Blues, no mic no air no drive.
CPR: Pedal, everything at noon except sustain at 1.50
(sometimes I put a phase shifter here in the chain but I didn't do nything except lowered the mix to around 17%
REV: Medium plate, 1.67 sec, 9 % mix

That's it! Let me know how it works out for you.
Btw how do you like the atomic monitor?

Cheers

Thanks for the info!

I dig the FRFR. I should've gotten the wedge though, but it wasn't available when I went shopping.
It's the perfect setup when you have a bad back/lazy combo and don't want to haul too much stuff around, so it suits me fine!

Cheers!
- jonah

calleballe11 said:
Well..thanks i guess :) wish whoever filmed it would've done it for a longer time, I think we had some better grooves that evening, especially on my part :)
I haven't come around to get 2 midi cables yet so I can't send you the file but it's really simple so i'll gladly explain whats in there:

DRV: Tube drive with drive set at 1.93, everything else at noon.
(another drive to boost for solos or heavier grooves) DRV - T808 as is except level set to 8.58 (fairly high in other words) drive, tone at noon
PRE: Jr Blues set to your liking, i just cut some bass and boosted some mids, Bright on.
CAB: 1x12 Blues, no mic no air no drive.
CPR: Pedal, everything at noon except sustain at 1.50
(sometimes I put a phase shifter here in the chain but I didn't do nything except lowered the mix to around 17%
REV: Medium plate, 1.67 sec, 9 % mix

That's it! Let me know how it works out for you.
Btw how do you like the atomic monitor?

Cheers

Thanks so much for the settings! I will check it out today!!

Back
Top Bottom