Funk arrangement of Pink Floyd's Money.

So is it wrong that I was totally impressed by your playing and tone, but didn't hear Money in that at all?? Great tone and phrasing, wish I could play like that! Would love to hear more from you! That guitar is pretty interesting, where did you find that?
Bilbo

So is it wrong that I was totally impressed by your playing and tone, but didn't hear Money in that at all?? Great tone and phrasing, wish I could play like that! Would love to hear more from you! That guitar is pretty interesting, where did you find that?
Bilbo
Not wrong at all Bilbo71070, I have a trio I play with I call it Pop Trio, and I take pop songs I like and give them a more instrumental treatment. I try and stay true to the melody but everything else it up for interpretation. This on turned out to be pretty challenging to play over. Thanks for the kind words.

Your playing here, reminds me very much of his version of 'Shes a woman' (beatles song).
Thanks for playing!
Pauly

Guilty as charged, Beck's phrasing and touch is still far out of reach but I gotta try. Thanks for listening Pauly.

Back
Top Bottom