Fun with Google Maps

rodzimguitar68

Fractal Fanatic
Hey I thought it would be interesting to encourage anyone to add their marker to a Google Map for an Axe III.

Step 1: You must log into your Google account
Step 2: Click this link to open the shared map:

Step 3: Zoom out and locate yourself on the map. Zoom in closer to where you actually are (I don't recommend you literally put a marker on your location, but someplace near your real address).
Step 4: Click the marker icon in the toolbar (see photo below). Then hover over the place you want to drop the marker, and click your mouse to deposit the marker.
Step 5: Give your marker a name, and if you wish, a description. For instance, I labeled it with my forum id, and then in the description I named the Fractal gear I own.
Step 6: If you have an earlier product and you want to participate, add a new layer and then do the steps. We can label the layer one of the other product lines if we see a lot of participation.
Step 7: It is the nature of a shared and editable map to be vulnerable to malicious intent. With great power, comes great responsibility. Please be careful not to delete the map or other people's markers!!!

Thanks

IMG_0649.jpg

Back
Top Bottom