FUN to play stuff!!!!! FAS modern into redwirez v30 mesa IR

Great playing and cool song. Everything was kind of all mushed together in the mix and I had trouble telling some of the instruments apart. Definitely work on lowering the volume on some instruments as well as the overall volume. About the only time the mix was clear was at the end where you were doing those lead lines and some things dropped out. Looking forward to hear your next mix on it.

thanx a lot dude!

I think the limiter on my mix is way too agressive, i'll try lowering the threshold by a few db to see if it helps!

Sure, the mix could use some slight adjustments here and there but oh my god those riffs.

If you release this I will buy it.

The first half reminds me of Vangelis' credit list track on Blade Runner.

The whole thing sounds compressed, and the cymbals whishy. Otherwise it sounds good.

Is it just me or is the link broken?

check post #6 the 1st post was old so I updated the mix but i dont know how to edit 1st post...

https://soundcloud.com/vondano/tenthousandtimes

while you're there "stay a while and listen" (in a deckard Cain voice...)(for the geeks)

thanx a lot for all the nice comments! I'm trying to get the punchiest sound possible but find it hard (playing with active pickups dont help on that, gonna change them ASAP)

btw, the setup is a carvin dc800 (stock PUps) into axe-fx, into sonar, with no post eq.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom