Fun Little iPad App

Thanks for the tip. Holy S@#$#t. This is a ridiculous synth for a buck. I've got gobs of music apps on mine, but this thing sounds fantastic and what a feature set. I already had Filtatron and I highly recommend that for a buck as well, but this is really something.

This thing is capable of some really serious craziness and it's very very playable and malleable. After another 20 minutes with it, I'm stunned by the depth of sounds. Having a looper with the ability to change patches and overdub is so cool. For sound design this is amazing and it also sounds super musical when desired. I have no idea how much polyphony there is, but plenty.

I also thinking it will be a blast to run this into the returns of the Axe 2 and layer some Axe madness on it. Unfortunately I'm out of town with no Axe for a few days.

The demo's of this little thing are sensational!! :)

Now i have to spend £500 for an 99c app..they get you one way or another!! :shock

How are you getting it for .99? I have searched, and it is only $.99 for the first 30 days, $29.99 after that. Is there a coupon?

How are you getting it for .99? I have searched, and it is only $.99 for the first 30 days, $29.99 after that. Is there a coupon?

I'm not totally sure what you mean..

It is an offer now for a one off price of 99c you don't pay anymore after a month is up..the $30 will be for people who purchase after the offer expires.

I'm not totally sure what you mean..

It is an offer now for a one off price of 99c you don't pay anymore after a month is up..the $30 will be for people who purchase after the offer expires.
Okay, this is a great example of how I can solve complex problems/puzzles, but seemingly simple things are.. puzzling/confusing. I took the "$29.99 after 30 days" as a trial period of 30 days rather than an introductory pricing. Such an extreme pricing difference seemed an unreasonable/illogical conclusion, lol. My bad... :eek:ops

Back
Top Bottom