FullRes Reverb IR's

Axe-Master
Here's a pair of FullRes reverb IR's I captured from 2 hardware reverbs - the "Rich Plate" preset on a PCM70 and the "Vintage Plate" from the SP2016 mode of an Eventide H90. While the decay time on the PCM70 is longer than FullRes supports I thought it still turned out pretty good. I usually load these into an IR player in parallel panned hard left and right, placed at the end of chain.

Enjoy!

Screenshot 2023-05-17 at 3.47.40 pm.png

Attachments

• UFR.03_PCM70 Rich Plate L.syx
    322.5 KB · Views: 54
  • UFR.04_PCM70 Rich Plate R.syx
  • UFR.05_2016P L.syx
  • UFR.06_2016P R.syx
    322.5 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Here's a pair of FullRes reverb IR's I captured from 2 hardware reverbs - the "Rich Plate" preset on a PCM70 and the "Vintage Plate" from the SP2016 mode of an Eventide H90. While the decay time on the PCM70 is longer than FullRes supports I thought it still turned out pretty good. I usually load these into an IR player in parallel panned hard left and right, placed at the end of chain.

Enjoy!

View attachment 121068
Thanks! How did you capture these? I have some I'd like to capture from my VSX headphones software

As a FM3, which has only one cab block user, I didn't think I could use these until I remembered I downloaded a cabless amp in the room preset that sounded pretty good. I'll try these in the place of whatever reverb block that's there.

As a FM3, which has only one cab block user, I didn't think I could use these until I remembered I downloaded a cabless amp in the room preset that sounded pretty good. I'll try these in the place of whatever reverb block that's there.
Nope. Wouldn't load.

Back
Top Bottom