Full Res Day...

On York Audio's site, if you look at the microphones used list on an individual cab pack, look for "Room L and R". That should be the Full-res. I know for sure the FTWN 212 D120 has them, because I own that one (it's glorious, IMHO), and it looks like MRSH 412 MV30-Dual has them, too.

Thank you. I definitely will grab the two newest from York Audio's site - they have that microphone setup listed. Thanks for the info. Their IRs I have heard are awesome!

Thank you. I definitely will grab the two newest from York Audio's site - they have that microphone setup listed. Thanks for the info. Their IRs I have heard are awesome!
I just picked up the latest York Audio 4x12 pack, really happy with it. The room IRs work great with IEMs, as others have described. There are times I'd swear I can feel some vibration from the floor, and I keep thinking I've left my stage cab or monitors on.

However you get your ambience, working to get IEMs dialed in makes a huge difference. The initial experience can be off-putting, or less than compelling. The AXE-FX III's capabilities and features have signifcantly improved my ability to hear everything really well, which most importantly allows me to play much more relaxed. When I can't hear subtleties I start playing harder, my hands get tense, dynamics suffer, and difficult parts can be more of a struggle.

Back
Top Bottom