FULL CUSTOMIZED STOMPLABELS --- description and examples

Hi all here ,
we are glad to produce now already since 2010 labels for your MFC101's , we have constantly improved our Labels since we have start our Labelbuisness .
During this period we have many different labels designed with cool designs from which you can choose.(Stompbox-/Justcolor-/AXE Edit-/Amps-/Fantasy-/ and and and) and there are constantly getting more and more in 2014 , YES ! :)

but for over a year we also produce complete customized CUSTOMSTOMPLABELS !
either you can choose from the existing designs and tell us which other texts you wish.

or, YOU can send us any design / picture / color / graphic-/ Wish you like to have on YOUR individual Customstomplabels !

ALL IS POSSIBLE ! Please feel free to contact us at info@stomplabel.de

Here comes a little Description:
after you have sent us an exact description by email. we make you a draft for your Labels , and if that is okay, and you give us the green light.
than please place a order for the customlabels and than we produce your individual CUSTOMSTOMPLABEL .

this labels are then unique and no one can buy it somewhere so in the shop !
there are many customlabels that we have produced for many users all over the world.

After a lot of Text :) ,Sorry for this !
Here are a few pictures and examples , have fun with it :

Thats a Example for a first draft and after producing , the label on a MFC

Foto%2001.02.14%2000%2045%2049.png

A other cool draft with "zebra-Design-Labels" and the ready produced Labels

Foto%2002.09.13%2023%2001%2052.png

Foto%2014.09.13%2019%2052%2015.jpg

Here comes a cool Example picture for Labels that we have made for Riku, the Guitar from SUNRISEAVENUE

Foto%2001.02.14%2000%2045%2035.jpg

Last edited:
Best Labels available! Sascha, you'll get a mail from me soon, I need a couple of new custom labels :)

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 7 mit Tapatalk

Hey Marcus ,
A Big thank you for your words about our "Babys" !
We looking forward for you email with your cool ideas on the customs ,
"Mr.BLINDGUARDIAN" !! Yes yes ! :)

And now in german:
Hey Marcus, ein fettes DANKE für Deine Worte über unsere "Babys" (Labels)!
Wir freuen uns auf Deine Email !, mal gespannt was Du für Ideen hast :)
schönen Gruß aus Bonn und Eifel , Chris und Sascha

Yes...., we also make Customlabel...
since a long time lol...

Please check out Stomplabel.de and feel FREE to contact us at info@stomplabel.de
for the best FULL customized Customlabels available for the MFC101 since 2010 , without any ready designed Labels .
We make your Labels together WITH YOU before we produce them special for you.

Cheers Chris and Sascha

Today we produced some new black/matt Customstomplabels for our Friend Paul Crook from the band MEATLOAF ,
we love the look of these Labels !! Thanks Paul ! :)
Foto%2019.02.14%2020%2031%2007.jpg

and here is one of the craziest set we have ever produced for a customer of us. but it is reminiscent of many films from our childhood.... we find this idea very cool.. :)

Foto%2019.02.14%2021%2034%2058.jpg

Hey Sascha, hey Chris!!

That's my set! Hahaha :)
They look cooooool, dudes!!
Awesome work you guys.
I have the next set ready to go!!
Can't wait to slap these on my mfc!

Kev

Woooow , last friday , Chris and I we had a cool trip to a concert from a customer from us....
he used some Customstomplabels and a dark black basicset on Stage in front of 11000 people !
Location :Germany/Oberhausen Arena /Riku Rajamaa= Guitar from "Sunrise Avenue" a band from Helsinki
Here are two pics:
Foto%2023.02.14%2018%2049%2039.png

We meet Riku after the Concert backstage , a realy sympathetic and funny guy , you see the FUN at the Picture hahaha
Foto%2023.02.14%2019%2001%2055.png

Back
Top Bottom