Fryette LX2 power amp

Why is this taking so long to produce? I have always rated Fryette's amps highly but cant help thinking that there are lots of wasted opportunities flying by every time someone picks up a Matrix or alternative amplifier for their Axe.

Who knows, I started hoping to buy one of these way back at the end of 2013/early 2014. Then it looked quite real after they had them at namm. Although the price on the site pretty much sent me away too. Since we've now got quantum the axe fx through a neutral solid state power amp like matrix or in my case carvin got much much better.

There was a kickstarter in place for this product I think when it was first announced years ago?

If I'm right about that, I hope anyone who sent kickstart money has got it back.

There was a kickstarter in place for this product I think when it was first announced years ago?

If I'm right about that, I hope anyone who sent kickstart money has got it back.
Not for this, they had one for that GP/DI. Not sure how that went either as I recall Yek saying a lot of people who contributed have yet to receive those as well.

What I don't understand is how the power station came to fruition so easily and yet these other products were announced prior.

Not for this, they had one for that GP/DI. Not sure how that went either as I recall Yek saying a lot of people who contributed have yet to receive those as well.

I still have to receive the GP/DI which I pledged for in 2013 and which was promised to be delivered around March 2014.... They say production has started now. There should be a finished production unit at NAMM this month.

So I wouldn't bet too hard to an LX being available anytime soon.

What I don't understand is how the power station came to fruition so easily and yet these other products were announced prior.

I have suspicions but that would be speculating ...

I went to the Amp Show here in the Los Angeles area, I think around October last year. Spoke with Steve Fryette and he was showing the GP/DI. I asked him about the LX and he said it didn't make it to the show.

Back
Top Bottom