• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Fryette 60M 6.0 DEFAULT SETTINGS!

Sidivan

Fractal Fanatic
For funsies, I started from scratch with a blank patch after upgrading to 6.0 (I hadn't tweaked much yet anyway). I called up the Fryette 60M and randomly selected the 4x12 Recto V30 OH (Factory 44) cab. I brought up the drive to 5.57 and the master volume to 6.28 and adjusted the level down slightly to -4.9db. ALL OTHER TONE CONTROLS ARE AT NOON! Of course it needs tweaking, but I am blown away by how good it sounds on defaults. I just uploaded it, so it might take a few minutes to show up.

kmanick

Fractal Fanatic
ya, I noticed that this Preset sounded really good this time around as well
I didn't even look at what cab is being used on the stock preset.
this sounds very good.

Last edited:

Sidivan

Fractal Fanatic
This isn't even the stock preset. I started with a blank patch, put in the default amp, and factory cab 44. The stock preset does sound good as well though.

Sidivan

Fractal Fanatic
is this recorded direct!?

sounds good man!

I have it setup exactly like I did the ultra. Output 1 left xlr to my atomic wedge, right xlr to my Profire 610 and into reaper. No post production. It really is just a raw tone single tracked. v6.0 is blowing my mind! I can't believe how easy it is now. No PEQ's, no drive pedals, nothing. I always felt with the Ultra that I was using very large cuts and boosts, but I trusted my ears even though my eyes were screaming at me. Now I don't feel like I have to crank things way up or way down to hear the effect they have. Subtle adjustments in the basic controls make a BIG difference.

tcvans

Inspired
me likey!!!
we could probably TM this, but it would be easier for us to just download your preset. :D:D:D

very good man!

Sidivan

Fractal Fanatic
can you post this pre set to share?

I'm glad people are enjoying it! It would probably be faster for you to dial it in as I only turned 3 knobs (drive, master volume, and level), but here's the patch! CiQ is my band, ESP is the guitar I used, henceforth the name.

Top Bottom