Friedman cab?

You drag and drop them in - it works. I did the whole 500+ IR's in one shot - took about 30 seconds and they appeared.
Whoa man! You really went for it! Let me know if you make any mixes that you like with that cab. It always helps me to see what users come up with. :)

I had the room, and I was curious to try all the different iterations of the cabinet! So I figured it was the easiest thing in the world to just dump them in there and play around.

Now the only problem I have, is trying to get my Marshall amps and cabs to sound like the Friedman amp and cab setup that I put together, LOL

+1 on the York FDMN pack. I got it last week and it is really good. I'm not big on purchasing IR packs, but this one is really worth it.

Hey
I've purposely avoided the IR rabbit hole and have happily been using one of Leon's fantastic IR mixes for pretty much everything for at least the past year. That said, as I've been using one of the Friedman amp models as my main tone, this thread inspired me to take the plunge with some proper Friedman IRs and my first York Audio purchase. All I can say is wow!!!

Not to take anything away from Leon's IR as it's great and I've gigged with it for well over a year, but the York Friedman IRs feel like they have a little more bite and punch. So far I've only tried the blends and I really don't want to get caught up in it as I'd rather just play, but there are plenty of great sounding ones in there so I'll narrow it down to a few and pick one next time I get to rehearse with the band.

For $14.99 it's a bargain!
Hey man I’m in the same position but I haven’t made the jump into 3rd party ir’s.. I’m using Leon Todd’s ir mixed with a fractal factory ir. Are you still using the friemdman pack? I use the dirty Shirley amp in the FM9.

Hey

Hey man I’m in the same position but I haven’t made the jump into 3rd party ir’s.. I’m using Leon Todd’s ir mixed with a fractal factory ir. Are you still using the friemdman pack? I use the dirty Shirley amp in the FM9.
You now have a Friedman cab with the latest Dyna Cab Firmware.

So many cabs in the axe 3 and not a single Friedman? I hadn’t noticed. Odd that the Friedman amps are well represented but no speakers. Is that because the Marshalls have it covered well enough?
Maybe because to the best of my knowledge the Friedman cabs are mixed speaker 4X12? So for an IR you’d have to denote either which speaker or shoot a mixed IR. Not that it is a big deal, but might not have been worth doing for FAS.

I have the Friedman 4x12 BE cab. Yes it’s a good cab and I gigged it plenty but if it caught fire I wouldn’t replace it. It isnt doing anything spectacular.

Back
Top Bottom