Friedman ASM-12 modeler monitor

My understanding is they are mid-heavy... Not all that flat, but some people like that.
Thanks for this Unix-guy. I suppose I am facing the same dilemma most do...

I’d like my tone sculpting to sound great across platforms.

My primary playback system for the Axe FX III is a pair of Yamaha HS8’s. Secondary is a pair of Staus CB-1 headphones. Looking to an external cab sound beyond what my traditional guitar cabs offer (Fender EVH 5150III’s loaded with Celestion Creamback 75’s) I’d like an active monitor that lands in the same ballpark and neighborhood. I don’t really need it as most of my playing time is in the home studio rather than live but...
I do jam live from time to time and a fella can dream... it would be nice to let my band mates hear what I do in the studio.

Thanks for this Unix-guy. I suppose I am facing the same dilemma most do...

I’d like my tone sculpting to sound great across platforms.

My primary playback system for the Axe FX III is a pair of Yamaha HS8’s. Secondary is a pair of Staus CB-1 headphones. Looking to an external cab sound beyond what my traditional guitar cabs offer (Fender EVH 5150III’s loaded with Celestion Creamback 75’s) I’d like an active monitor that lands in the same ballpark and neighborhood. I don’t really need it as most of my playing time is in the home studio rather than live but...
I do jam live from time to time and a fella can dream... it would be nice to let my band mates hear what I do in the studio.
Xitone, CLR and RCF have the best reputation for best presenting the Axe Fx.

I use Xitone passive wedges with a Matrix GT800fx amp. Sounds amazing.

Back
Top Bottom