FRFR Upgrade

I picked up a Crown XLS1000. Small market in my area so not a lot to choose from. Price was right. Sounds good to me. Using it as a FRFR so everything is modeled in the Fractal.
I am interested in combining the Friedman FRFRs with the Matrix/Celestion passive cabinet. I am not sure how that will work with cabinet simulation, because I've always had powered FRFR speakers with the FM3 and then the AF3...

Nice looking LP! What’s the story with that one? Your cabs look great too. Nice rig.
Thank you! Patsy is a kit guitar. I bought the bare bones from Precision Guitar Kits. It's a 4a top, Honduran neck and back, and ebony fretboard with jumbo frets. It's also got a belly cut and carved heel, so it's a little lighter than you'd expect.

I hand stained it all and finished it with Stewmac nitro. Fishman fluence classics, Callaham bridge and tailpiece, and locking Klusons. Pics don't do the top justice.

Attachments

• 20220303_214502.jpg
    20220303_214502.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
Thank you! Patsy is a kit guitar. I bought the bare bones from Precision Guitar Kits. It's a 4a top, Honduran neck and back, and ebony fretboard with jumbo frets. It's also got a belly cut and carved heel, so it's a little lighter than you'd expect.

I hand stained it all and finished it with Stewmac nitro. Fishman fluence classics, Callaham bridge and tailpiece, and locking Klusons. Pics don't do the top justice.

Sweet! Is it glue in or bolt on neck? The Fishmans I don’t know much about. Great job on the finish!

gorgeous, perfect top... always something about a LP that is just right

Back
Top Bottom