FRFR QSC K series settings

boogieman75

Experienced
Just curious to those of you that use these live what are your settings? Mainly curious where your Gain knob(s) Axe FX output knob are set at?
Is there anyone using both A&B gain channels and are there any advantages/disadvantages to doing so?
LF=Deep/Norm?
HF=Vocal/Flat?
I find using my k12 live the gain is pretty high and output varies depending on venue.
Does using it as a floor wedge provide adequate sound?

I have used mine for several gigs and I am still on the fence whether I want to keep using it as an FRFR solution.

Thanks!

I use:

Norm
Flat

Why are you on the fence? Not enough headroom? Should be plenty.

I have used both A and B. A for guitar and B for some synth tracks. Works fine.

Boogieman, if you are using it to project to the audience (maybe a gig without a PA system like an outdoor show) then I would consider a Tripod stand to put the K12 on.

-Eric

Normal and Flat here too, I run the K12 in the monitor position with the gain on full on the back and using output 2 of the axe to control my level, I have used the second input on the back of the K12 as a means of getting a signal from the monitor desk so i could have my acoustic in my monitor as well. These settings always give me tons of headroom much more than when i had the FBT verve 12ma.

Back
Top Bottom