FRFR Concerns - Tips?

had a II XL+ and Gemini 2 for a bit in 2016. Didn't know what I was doing, had some financial troubles, sold the stuff. Loved the way the Gemini sounded, at the time I couldn't get a handle on the boomy low end when all it would have required was some cursory low cuts in the signal chain. Can't wait to play through gear of this caliber again with some more of the fundamentals in my toolbox :)

I'm getting back in the game with an FM3 when my waitlist email comes and another FRFR solution. My instinct is to go with a Gemini 1 or a Gemini wedge for the FRFR piece- however, I have two concerns...a) weight b) coaxial design. Is there a lightweight solution that also has coaxial drivers? The Mission IO apparently isn't coaxial and I'm not quite smart enough to discern when I examine other companies' products whether or not those are coaxial/achieve the same "sweet spot anywhere you stand"/"no dispersion" thing for which I'm told coaxial placement is responsible. Any tips are appreciated, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom